Thursday 13 November 2014

Movie Review: Shorts Cinema One Original 2014





This short film will make you think and interpret your own perspective of the 
film. Subtle yet powerful performance from the casts Alden Richards,
 Rosanna Roces and ofcourse Ms Nora Aunor.


My Verdict:  3.5/5






Too lengthy short film that will lead you to a predictable plot at the ending.


My Verdict:  2.5/5 





 
I like the look, color and some shots of the film that tells a thousand words.
 

My Verdict:  3/5





My Verdict:  4/5




Blade of the Maiden



I appreciate the location of the film.
 
My Verdict:  3/5  



Porferia 
 
A well-made advocacy film about desaparecido anchored by the great leads Meryll 
Soriano and Ketsup Eusebio. This is also the lightest film that I’ve seen about
 desaparecido that they would able to inject humor in a heavy situation.


My Verdict:  4/5



Channel Laotorre of The End is Bigger Than Love and Direk Keith Sicat of Blade of The Maiden @ screening of Short Film Programme @ Glorieta







No comments:

Post a Comment